Monday, March 30, 2009

Tongue in cheek

OK, well let's see how much more trouble I can cause for City Clerk Richard Jones ... I just called him about something else and apparently someone had just told him that I said on here that he snitched on me to the Daily News about Taffy's!

Whoa there, cowboy ... I was accusing the other guy of snitching, not Richard ... Fortunately Richard read the post himself and came to this conclusion.

And he's such a good guy, he would have forgiven me for labeling him a snitch (he forgave me for implying he wasn't enough of a dignitary to interview at Great Chefs' Night ... ooops).

As it turns out, yesterday Jim Noyes (the other guy) spontaneously told me the DN called him out of the blue so I am going to assume that Katie Farrell just has a nose for the news.

I'm beginning to think the only person that gets my humorous intent is my sister (the one that lives in Gloucester) ... oh dear.

No comments: