Thursday, March 19, 2009

Good thing it wasn't Earth Hour tonight ...

It was a busy night at City Hall.


All of the meetings, it seems, are scheduled for Thursday nights because that's when City Hall is open late.


There was the Board of Health meeting (I wrote about that in my last post) and the hearing on the Brown Square/burying utility lines issue.


I chose to go to the BOH meeting because I'm all landfill, all the time.


I think there was also a Planning Board meeting and a couple of other things (all the rooms were full of people).


I'd never been to a BOH meeting before - it was pretty interesting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the Planning Board met last night.

Gillian Swart said...

oops, thanks James, you are correct. There were a couple of commission meetings and the Parents Advisory Council.

I wish I knew how to cross things out, like Tom does on his blog ...

Anonymous said...

Tweet him and know.