Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Et tu, David?

Now I read that Dave Archambault, principal at the Molin Upper Elementary, is a finalist for another job!

This time it's Ipswich.

I remember when Dave made the difficult decision to move with the reconfiguration to the upper elementary. It was really a hard decision for him because, as Lynne Hendricks reports, he prefers to be with the younger kids in a neighborhood school.

He stayed here, in part, because of Kevin Lyons ... I see this as a "bye, bye Kevin Lyons" scenario.

But I could be wrong; I often am.

Dave's a good guy and he really cares about the childen in his charge. It will be a blow if he also leaves.

But ... his heart is elsewhere and you can't fault him for wanting to play out the rest of his career in the type of school he loves.

No comments: