Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stop making sense

So I'm watching last night's "Daily Show" tonight.

Honest to God, I'm thinking of boycotting NBC, the big baby network.

Hey, there's that chick from "Flight of the Conchords" ...

Jon Stewart has been mocking that idiotic Jim Cramer from CNBC (you know, the guy who screeched that Bear Stearns was safe just days before it was bought out for peanuts).

I guess that on Monday, Cramer appeared on the "Today" show (or whatever it's called now) and Joe Scarborough's morning show on MSNBC and, according to Stewart MSNBCBGB, NBC's late night club ...

This ain't no mudd club, or CBGB ... I ain't got time for that now!

Sorry.

Much like me, NBC just couldn't let it go, and ...

This is/was just infantile - I'm just a lowly blogger and NBC is a big network with some credibility.

And not only that - it gives Stewart the powerful position of greater capacity for mocking.

Speaking of mocking, I guess I have to stop mocking the Daily News now.

One of "them" did something nice for me today.

But then again, Stephen Tait was always doing nice stuff and it never stopped me ... oh whatever, it was an act of great integrity and I appreciated it.

Unless it was a trick - in which case, I'll get him later.

Thanks, Victor.

1 comment:

Tom Salemi said...

Victor is one of the classiest gentlemen you'll ever meet.