Monday, July 21, 2008

The mayor DOES give a hoot

For all you people in Everett, the mayor just gave me a jingle and said he's going to try and connect me with someone who can answer questions about Everett and Wood Waste.

He apologized for not getting back with me sooner, by the way.

There is also more forthcoming from the mayor, who is always oh ever so nice to me, even when I make him seem like a dingbat, which I know very well he is not.

So .... one way or another, sometime later today, after I get his email explaining himself and as the result of comments I made about the benefits of development on the tax base on Tom Salemi's blog, here*, using words I attributed to the mayor, I will take the hit.

God, what a sentence. Does it even make sense? I wrote things on Tom's blog based on a conversation I had with the mayor last year, the comments were pointed out to the mayor, and he is sending me an email explaining what he meant, or what I didn't get, or a combination of the two.

I don't know; I have yet to receive the email!

* Well, Tom deleted the really sarcastic comment, so I have him to thank for me not looking like a total fool (wouldn't be the first time)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to thank you again for trying to get us from Everett some information.

MassDee