Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mad Martha's

My sister and I went to Mad Martha's for lunch today.

I love Mad Martha's. Try it out, if you get the chance. My sister particularly enjoyed her mango chutney chicken salad wrap (she let me take a bite, and it was yummy - five stars).

We were both so hungry that we ordered crab cakes (***) and homemade corned beef hash (*****) for starters, she got the sandwich and I got my usual Salmon Getaway (2 poached eggs, smoked salmon and horseradish sauce on a Portuguese muffin-type bread).

Then we wanted dessert, and although they don't technically offer dessert, Brad (the owner and cook) came up with some vanilla ice cream with banana and strawberry slices and chocolate sauce for us.

How's that for service?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love Mad Martha's. Brad is a hard worker and puts his heart and soul into that place.

We usually go there for breakfast (try a Bolo!) but always gaze at the dinner menu. It looks like it would be a fun, cozy night.

Gillian Swart said...

I'll try a Bolo next time I go there. I always get the same thing, being so predictable and all!