Monday, May 5, 2008

Revealing shot of the homestead





I call this image "Three women showing their boobs in front of my house."

Note that I was nowhere near the place when this photo was taken.

My neighbor (on left) sent it to me because of the house and the woman (in the middle) who lived here before I did.

Neighbor (aka the deep-dish diva) gave me permission to put it on here, with the label (which she thought was funny), if I stated categorically that she is not a "floozy" but rather a professional woman with a business called Bateau Ventures - a company that finds qualified prospects within the corporate enterprise markets and develops a solid pipeline of new business for organizations.

Middle woman obviously kept the windows on the porch cleaner that I do!

The woman on the right (aka Papa Gino's girl) also gave me her permission.

But neither could explain why they were bending over like that, if not to show their boobs in front of my house.

3 comments:

Ari Herzog said...

There's more going on in that photo than just three women trying to vie for your attention.

Gillian Swart said...

You mean my personal attention? They didn't even know me then!

I think when you're a woman, you use whatever you can (within limits) to draw attention to yourself because most other ways fail.

Look at how much fun is poked at Hillary Clinton and her pantsuits. She's downplaying her sexuality and she still gets criticized.

We just can't win. :)

Anonymous said...

Either way, it's nice have boobs...er..faces to attach to your cohorts. :-)