Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Best lobster roll

I forgot to mention in all my carrying on about Mother's Day that I did manage to purchase 2 lobbies at Bob Lobster. My mother wanted lobster so lobster she got.

They were the best. Joyce, the owner, told me today that the lobsters don't stay in their tanks long (long-term residence in tanks, I am told, makes them less flavorful).

So I was in there today to get a lobster roll while they are still on special at $10.99. I just consumed it, and it was pretty, pretty .... no, wait ... the meat was as moist as a breath of air after a gentle shower of spring rain.

OK, that last bit took me 3 times as long to construct as just saying, "it was pretty, pretty delicious."

Gee whiz, my neighbor's dog is barking like a coyote in heat. It's all about imagery. Sadly, I'm all about words.

No comments: