Saturday, May 24, 2008

No longer lingering on my blog

I've had a busy and tiring day, capped off with ice cream from Haley's. Moose tracks. With hot fudge.

Anyway ... earlier I received an interesting email from an alleged friend of Mahatma Kote, the fellow who has been commenting on my post about middle eastern men and western women.

This friend feels that we have had enough fun at Mahatma's expense and says he will make sure that Mahatma does not any longer "linger" on my blog.

He also references Mahatma's search for a "Koran-abiding mate" in Provincetown, white-knuckle furniture gripping and "FleshPots."

Ordinarily I would not repeat info sent to me in an email. But I thought everyone might want to know what happened with Mahatma.

What a shame; he seemed like such a nice guy. I was really looking forward to his reporting back following his trip to Provincetown. Or Ogunquit.

No comments: