Monday, May 5, 2008

Very funny

OK, my last post having anything to do with race for awhile.

This was in the New York Times.

It made me laugh. Not a lot makes me laugh these days - well, my neighbor Triple-D makes me laugh.

We make each other laugh, even as I'm telling her she's an ignorant slut for being a Republican and she's telling me I'm a lolling, laggardly Liberal for lounging on my couch all day, blogging.

She works hard for her money (not in that way, you silly people). I expect it to come with as little effort on my part as possible. Sort of like .... ah, never mind. This is a professional blog. As of right now. I can't vouch for anything that might show up later.

I love this new "schedule your post to show up anytime you choose" feature. If you're reading this around the time it posts, 8:24 p.m., I'm out celebrating Cinco de Mayo at Agave or that Mexican place in Salisbury!

No comments: