Friday, June 6, 2008

Miscellaneous

I've been a busy bee this morning, in addition to being sick.

You know? This writing stuff gets more and more arduous as the cost of everything goes up. I guess I shouldn't go into detail about this morning's hassles, but I've got a headache from it all. Or from the cold; it's hard to tell.

I just got an email from Mary Eaton, and she says she's still having technical difficulties but she was able to post today. So there you go. I can't imagine our blogging world without Mary so I'm glad she has worked out a way to post, albeit a little roundabout.

Check out her just-posted views about the landfill. The thing about having Mary's blog is that she's been doing it for a lot longer than the rest of us and she also has yet another unique perspective. Plus, I find her archives most helpful in doing research for stories.

Three cheers for Mary!

No comments: