Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I am fading fast

So much going on tonight, so little time!

Well, I thought it was tonight that Andre Dubus was going to be at the Jabberwocky Bookshop, but it's actually JULY 25. Which is a good thing, cuz I didn't feel up to going tonight.

There is, however, tonight at 7 p.m. a meeting in City Council chambers at which I'm told the NRA (not the gun people, the Newburyport Redevelopment Authority) is going to decide if it is going to start charging to park in the two downtown lots it owns - all day, every day (not just summer weekends, as it is now). This is, of course, to raise funds to pay for whatever it is they're doing at this point (there have been no updates, as far as I know).

I would attend this meeting, except I don't feel up to going tonight. Neighbor's barking dog woke me up too early this morning.

So there's actually not that much going on tonight, and there's plenty of time. I'm going to have a glass of wine and kick back.

No comments: