Wednesday, April 1, 2009

This is so off the record it's not even in the same city

Did any of you ever watch "Married With Children?"

I did not, really, but I did see this one episode in which the daughter was cramming for a TV game show that tested one's knowledge of important local events. She (or someone) claimed that she only had brain capacity to hold so many pieces of information.

After the point of capacity, she would lose a piece for every piece added. Of course, the one piece she lost was about her own father, which was the winning question and so on and so forth ...

What I'm getting at is - if one more person tells me something "off the record," I think I'll start losing my stored "off the record" information, piece by piece.

And you know what a blabber fingers I am ...

Anyway, I must have written 6 stories today. Check that - I DID write 5 stories today.

No wonder I need a strong drink. And some sushi.

I ask for sushi, but none of you ever produces sushi.

1 comment:

Sarah Swart said...

I work 9 to 5 tomorrow, but if you're around when I get out, I'll buy you some sushi.