Friday, April 17, 2009

Ignorance isn't bliss ... or is it?

It appears I have made yet another vital mistake - I've been ignoring Jim Roy's publication, The Newburyport Liberator.

This was not deliberate (I just keep forgetting), but probably nonetheless not the best idea ...

So in answer to Tom Salemi's blast from the recent past, here on this blog, I say that perhaps I don't have any (heretofore) certain knowledge about the Daily News and New England Development ... but maybe Mr. Roy does.

I don't know; I'm just speculating.

And anyway, for the record - I was talking about newspapers in general when I made that charge about newspapers not reporting the news if it had an adverse effect on local political interests.

My observations about the DN and NED were in a separate post. But now I've been given a juicy bit of info, very relevant to the issue at hand - and I still don't see anything about it in the DN. There was, apparently, something recently about it in the Liberator ... I wish he had content on line ...

No comments: