Friday, April 24, 2009

Oregano

The lamp posts are on city property. The area that's outlined - Is that where the hedges were? I don't remember - is the area in question. I'm assuming any barriers would be outside that area (actually on what was the street) since there's barely enough room for the tables.

In any case, Chief Cutter cleared the way for the barrier(s) so that's a moot point.

I'm not against Oregano or them serving alcohol out there if approved by the state - although personally I do think it's a little intrusive on Inn St., which is kind of a family-oriented area with the playground and all. What happens to that handicapped access ramp there at the end of the strip when there are barriers, I wonder?

It's more the process I'm concerned about.

1 comment:

Bubba said...

It looks like a liability attorney's dream...