Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy belated anniversary, blog

I missed the one-year anniversary of this blog, which was March 26.

This all began because I missed being a reporter in the city ... but now I'm back being a reporter in the city.

I'm kind of thinking that I'm a conflict of interest to myself and good grief, I'm all over the place!

When I call people for an interview, I sometimes forget who I'm representing ... "This is Gillian Swart from the Current .... er, no, Merrimack Valley ... no (insert either of two other places here) ..."

At this point, I can really relate to Tom Ryan throwing it all aside and moving to the mountains of New Hampshire (and I've only been doing this a fraction of the time he did it).

Don't forget the flower market on Bartlet Mall today, if it doesn't rain. The rain date is tomorrow.

No comments: