Sunday, February 8, 2009

Whoop-de-do!

I just tuned in to my primary email provider, which would be Comcast, and received 1300+ messages.

That is - a duplicate of every email I have received since Nov. 5 plus a couple at the end that were new.

Every piece of spam, every email about every story I've been assigned, every press release I received, notification of every comment made on this blog, every notification from Facebook and Twitter ... it's all back. I have 1335 unread messages, according to Comcast.

Just thought I'd share.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's when you log into your Twitter account and send a message to Frank @comcastcares for help.

Michelle said...

That has happened to me many-a-time!

Gillian Swart said...

Thanks, Ari.

And Michelle: really? oh god; that was the first time for me!

I spent who knows how much time yesterday cleaning it all up. The one good thing is that I at the same time organized my emails into tidy folders that I had created a long, long time ago ...