Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tomorrow night

I've been told that tomorrow evening will be the hot time for pulling papers (City Hall open late on Thursdays).

What a shame I have a meeting of my writers' group tomorrow evening. I'm even skipping the regionalization meeting because ... well ... interesting conversation with like-minded people vs. potential screaming and swearing.

I'm certain the regionalization meeting will be hugely entertaining.

Potential mayoral candidates should be paying close attention to this - although it could blow up and over while Moak is still the mayor.

I will try to remember to take a break to call the Clerk's Office during the writers' group event and post after I get home.

See what I am willing to do for you guys? And do you appreciate it? I don't see any sushi on my doorstep ...

No comments: