Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sign on for School Committee

I was kind of asked to point out - which I was going to do again anyway - that there is a definite dearth of candidates for School Committee.

One person? I hear that at least two of the three current members up for re-election are not running so we need at least one other person willing to take the plunge.

And I think that a few more people chasing a spot on the Charter Commission would be good as well. I'd hate to see this whole thing go down in flames because people don't like the politics of some of the 9 people who have taken out nomination papers so far.

Maybe when the sun comes out so will the candidates.

Carry on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two out of three aren't running? I know Bechtel is not. Who's the other? I haven't seen anything.