Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm just askin'

Ed Cameron has today announced, on his blog, that he will run for re-election as Ward 4 councillor.

Wow, I did not see that coming like a train that's scheduled to arrive at a set time. In fact, I was told it was a topic for discussion, so my sarcastic quip is kind of wasted. I just didn't think the discussion was going to happen so quickly.

Does anyone else see a pattern emerging here?

Cameron ... Holaday ... Shanley ... Sweeney ... whoops, Cameron's gone ... what if ... what if ... Eleanor Roosevelt could fly?

Also you will notice a couple of additions to the list of potential candidates:
  • Bob Kelleher for Ward 3 councillor
  • Dan Koen for School Committee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't be election season without Bob running for something.

Anonymous said...

who is bob kelleher? where does he live? which office did he previously run for?