Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Another one steps into the fray

I was recently (as in, like, an hour ago) informed that At-large Councillor Steve Hutcheson will also be seeking re-election.

Surprisingly, he did not say he would run for mayor if Moak does not!

He hasn't pulled his nomination papers yet, though, so I only have it on his authority that he will be running in November. Just to be clear (and hopefully somewhat amusing).

Also, I guess I should disclose that 'Hutch' is a 'friend' of mine - on Facebook, at any rate. We don't socialize. In fact, I don't even call him 'Hutch.'

Just to be clear.

2 comments:

Hutch said...

Hi Dear Friend Gillian...only joking! :) ,

I wouldn't run for Mayor unless I worked somewhere as an assistant town manager or town manager for a small town and learned how to do the job well first. I don't feel that I am ready yet for that job, plus I like City Councilor for now.

Hutch

Gillian Swart said...

Thanks, Steve.