Monday, August 4, 2008

An interesting idea for here?

When I venture down to Gloucester on Thursday to visit my mum, and my sister comes up from Malden, we usually do lunch.

Sometimes mom doesn't feel up to going out, so we race out to get takeout. Recently we found - or rather, my (other) sister who lives nearby found and the rest of us latched onto - a takeout place that offers pre-packaged Southwestern food.

The place is called Chili Choice.

It's a tiny little place packed with burritos, tamales, enchiladas, salsas galore, dips, tempting soups and luscious flan. Most of the food needs to be heated up (although last Thurs. they had hot burritos on offer), but -

We love it!

I'm jealous of my sister and brother-in-law, who can walk there in a matter of minutes. Swine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This place sounds great - and I think would do very well here!

Anonymous said...

Not swine. We could have not told you.

Gillian Swart said...

True, but I haven't called you 'swine' in months!