Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm pooped

Most days I barely need one of me - today I needed three. That one big lump o' me.

Not only have I got - what, 4? - stories in progress all at the same time, but I'm hosting a double birthday party here on Sunday.

This will include my family (mother, father, two sisters with a husband and 2 kids each, a brother) and my one brother-in-law's family (he's the birthday boy).

How am I dealing?

I'm pretending it's not Thursday and that I have all the time in the world. And that the person I called for information 3.5 hours ago did not return my call, and when I just reached him, he told me I have to speak with someone else. Tomorrow.

Couldn't he have called me back to tell me that? Huh, huh, huh?

I'd forgotten what a hassle this reporter thing can be! (I secretly love it.)

No comments: