Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm grilling chicken

Oh, sorry, I thought I was on Twitter or Facebook, where I'm supposed to report what I'm doing.

Back to reality - See, this is how it goes:

I goof off for the first two days of the week (see Gillian goof off), then I go into panic mode because I haven't got a story for SeaCoast Scene. Then I go into double panic because I realize everyone expects something from me by close of business Friday.

Want me to go with you to the garden center on a Monday? Sure thing, I'm right there.

Need me to tell you why you can't get Twitter to work on Thursday afternoon? Go away and call customer support, silly person.

It's a matter of on which day you catch me.

So I really don't have much upon which to comment. Except that the Patriots are looking mighty sucky right now.

No comments: