Friday, August 1, 2008

Hold that cosmo

I think I must have a bunch of drafts sitting in my list of posts, because my blog archive says I have a mere 492 posts.

So thanks those of you who congratulated me on 500, but I was being premature. And somewhat oblivious, it seems. But I had written 500 (and more, if you count the ones that never made it online), at the time I was mixing the drinks ...

For someone who used to train others on how to use software products, I'm kind of bumbling through this Blogger thing. I even used to write the user manuals for software produced in-house!

That job, by the way, was the last one I held in Michigan, before I moved to Massachusetts. Once I got out here, I needed a degree in computer science to do what I'd been doing at good old Mott Community College with my little degree in English.

No comments: