Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Blog stats: Newburyport doesn't love me anymore!

According to Sitemeter, I now get more readers from anywhere else you can name than I get from Newburyport.

I am exaggerating slightly, but I can't help but notice that my Newburyport readership has waned in direct proportion to my other-places-in-MA and/or Michigan readership waxing.

I have no clue whether this is a good thing or not. Maybe my friends (also readers) who are on vacation checked my blog more often than I thought.

Maybe Facebook is at play here, although all my posts automatically go onto my Facebook "wall."

Noticing also that, despite my having written about John McCain's possible running mate being Hillary Clinton, readership did not spike the day of that post.

Ah, who cares? I like blogging; it's fun. So what if it's only the same 5 people ... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry! Just think of yourself as Newburyport's embassador to the rest of the country!

Gillian Swart said...

Thanks, Mary!

Does that mean I qualify for diplomatic immunity?