Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm loving Facebook

I finally found a social networking site on which I feel comfortable!

So far I've reconnected with 2 long-lost friends, one of who(m) is living in South Africa! Who knew?

Well, my brother-in-law's brother-in-law in Michigan, that's who! But he neglected to tell anyone else, so we were all wondering what happened to Drew-Bob (he had us add the "Bob" to distinguish him from the other Drew we know).

Carry on, readers. I'm off to interview a man and then to Malden to help my youngest sis move into her new house. Her family has been living in an apartment for the last 2 months or so, since they sold their house and didn't have one to move into!

Talk amongst yourselves about this Dreadnought case. I know nothing about this, except what I've read in comments on the Daily's website. Why were the men from NH never identified by police? (When I first read this, I thought that meant they didn't know who they were. Silly me.)

And about Firehouse Director Greg Smith resigning. That's rather shattering for the Firehouse, which for you people who don't live here is an organization that stages plays and musical acts, and occasionally shows a movie. It's housed in the old firehouse, on the waterfront.

By the way, I need a good story about a person for the next SeaCoast Scene. Anyone who has any ideas should let me know ... deadline is tomorrow.

I'm best under stress!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

facebook is addictive!

Gillian Swart said...

Tell me about it! I have now established contact with a guy I didn't even know in high school. I had his mom as my gym teacher, though. lol