Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A lot of action at last night's meeting

Oh my gosh, there is so much to digest from last night's City Council meeting, I don't know where to begin.

Maybe I should give everyone a chance to digest the news about the mayor before I start carrying on about all the other stuff.

Does everyone need to digest?

Before last weekend, I had kind of believed Moak was a shoe-in, given that he made it through to finalist.

That shows how much I know ... so much for my (self) lauded instincts.

2 comments:

Gillian Swart said...

Gee....thanks, Ari. I did say I was giving everyone (including myself)the chance to digest the info about the mayor before carrying on about the other stuff (which I did, within the hour).

Plus - I can do whatever I want on my blog.

Tom Salemi said...

You tell him Gillian.