Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thanks, Ari

A hearty "thank you" to Ari Herzog for covering, and reporting on, the planning & development subcommittee meeting Tuesday night at which they discussed (but apparently came to no conclusions about) the location of a senior citizens center.

I guess the Daily News felt it was more important to send a reporter to the clam shack meeting. That, of course, was terminated after 3 hours because the device recording the hearing stopped working.

It's a good thing that we have so many reporter types roaming about who are able to fill in the holes. *cough, cough* Sorry, got something stuck in my craw.

2 comments:

Ari Herzog said...

No prob. You calling me a reporter or a type? I'm clearly not type A.

Gillian Swart said...

Well, I was calling you, and Tom, and me reporters, I guess, and types! I think we are our own type.