Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm pooped

I've been out and about Newburyport all day. The photographer for Applaud magazine, for which I am writing the editorial in a 2-page spread about Newburyport for the next issue, came down from NH and we went to 12 different places to shoot.

I polled my writers group (as in the one I belong to, I did not organize it) and used the results to cull down the many possibilities of businesses to highlight here. I thank everyone in the group that responded and hope everyone approves of my choices! It was not an easy task given how many unique and wonderful shops we have here.

The publisher will be saturating the area with the (free) magazine, which is targeted towards women. I'll let you know when it's out there.

Still have a story to write for Sea Coast Scene as well.

No comments: