Monday, January 19, 2009

My lips are sealed

I would comment on some stuff ... but then THEY would get a story idea ... I know THEY are watching because one of THEM has emailed me in the past ... if you get my drift.

Speaking of drifts, why do people/cities leave giant piles of snow on corners? One cannot see around them and thus cannot see oncoming traffic when one is pulling out onto a major road.

And that's not even to mention all the people wandering around in the streets!

Must go now and try to plow through to bird feeders ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why the city, which is very short of money, isn't making some by issuing unshoveled sidewalk tickets. I've offered to cover the South End for 25% of the take.

Gillian Swart said...

Maybe the police/parking officer is too busy? I'm sure there's some excuse! Who in their right mind could turn down your generous deal?

I was driving up (south end of) State St. today and was slipping and sliding on the untreated pavement. Keeping to Newbury roads as much as possible.