Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm using my cat as a muff!

Well it's a balmy 57 degrees in the cottage right now. The furnace is broken, or the propane line is clogged ... who cares? The temp in here is falling fast!

Hmmmm ... guess I should turn on the electric heater my landlady brought over ...

... OK, now that there's tepid air blowing in my general direction, I can bitch and moan about how I called Eastern Propane & Oil more than two hours ago and was told a technician would be arriving "soonishly."

Actually, "soonishly" is a word I use and is not typical of the propane professional. He told me not to go anywhere anytime soon.

I canceled a 3 p.m. engagement for this! I could have gone, been warm and would have been back home by now!

Where are my love slaves when I need them? Bah!

No comments: