Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Furor over Everett mayor's comments

Comment received yesterday from MassDee in Everett:


At last night's City of Everett's Board of Alderman's meeting, the mayor informed the Board and the residents that the Crow Lane Landfill will be opening soon. He stated he received his information from Newburyport's mayor. He said that the issue will be settled in the next 7 to 10 days through Newburyport's Board of Health.

Is this true? Can anyone shed some light on this? I was very surprised to hear this latest chapter in the saga of Bill Thibeault. It seems that in the end, he always gets what he wants.

MassDee
I refer you, MassDEE, and everyone else to my story , now up on the Newburyport Current's website. I did my best to answer everyone's questions.

No comments: