Monday, September 28, 2009

He did it again!

OK ... I had second thoughts about posting after the last beach alliance meeting about (state) Sen. Bruce Tarr 'dissing' the Current and by extension, me. Or vice versa.

Well, I posted it and then I took it down.

Today, even other people made a point of coming over to Victor Tine, who was as usual sitting next to me, and greeting him but ignoring me.

Even Victor said something along the lines of, "I don't know why they're doing that."

Then Tarr remarked again what a good job the Daily News is doing covering the meetings and then added as an afterthought, "And the other papers are doing a good job, too." At least I think he said "a good job" ... anyway, I had to chuckle. Actually I think I more guffawed, if that's a word.

"Well I think you're doing a good job," someone said to me after the meeting.

Last meeting he jokingly commented that some of the papers were reporting too much of what was said at the meeting and was looking at me when he said it. I smiled then, too.

I must be doing something right.

No comments: