Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy holidays to you all

It's Christmas Eve and I'm settled in at 7:45 a.m. watching "A Charlie Brown Christmas." It is the last on my yearly watching schedule of stuff I have on VHS or DVD. The other stuff is "A Christmas Carol" (the one with Alastair Sim from 1956), "Miracle on 34th Street" (the one with a tiny Natalie Wood), "It's a Wonderful Life" and of course "A Christmas Story."

I have to try and squeeze "White Christmas" in there today, somehow ... and although I tried to watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" on network TV last night, I was distracted by the discovery of a whole bunch of broken links on NBPT Biz.

This year I haven't had much time to think about Christmas. So I kind of feel as does Charlie Brown.

Think I'll find some Christmas spirit before tonight, when my family celebrates en masse in Gloucester?

Merry Christmas all you people that celebrate the holiday and thank you for your support.

No comments: