Tuesday, December 22, 2009

And speaking of rail trails ...

I saw on Facebook a re-tweet of someone's original tweet (that's Twitter-speak) that the rail trail had been plowed as of fairly early on Sunday morning.

Since at the time I was reading that my street had not yet been plowed, I was rather miffed.

The person passing the info along said, "Yay DPW!"

So this made me think about the rail trail, and maintenance of the rail trail, and how many people complain about plowing in the city and how here on Plum Island we get guys in pickup trucks plowing the street (not that I begrudge them the money, mind you) and I felt as if my head was going to explode.

2 comments:

Tom Salemi said...

I walked by the rail trail this morning and was also pleasantly surprised.





POP!

Gillian Swart said...

Thanks, Tom. Now you can clean up the mess.