Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pissy pants

Just for everyone's information - What a week this has been! - I don't post comments on the Daily News website (although I do read them).

And even if I were to do it, I would use my real name.

(Ooops - falling off my high horse - I did once post something anonymously to the DN website, using the handle "FrmrFlintoid.")

This McCavitt-Heartquist thing is getting out of hand. If you don't like McCavitt, you should have challenged him for his seat or encouraged someone more qualified to do so.

Knocking me only shows your desperation to make her look qualified ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought she did no worse than some others in the CEB interviews.

Gillian Swart said...

Thanks, Anonymous. It's good to have an opinion expressed, other than my own.