Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cronin schedules a ward meeting

Here's the info, from Bob Cronin himself:

I will be hosting a Ward3 meeting on March 25, 2009 in Council chambers at 6:30 PM. I am inviting any and all interested parties whether you are from the Ward, have mutual interests or concerns or are an elected or appointed official.

The first segment is going to be an open discussion on the proposed wind turbine ordinance, your recommendations and observations. Although I have not seen confirmation, the Planning and Development committee may be meeting the same evening to discuss ordinance changes. If that is in fact the case, I would limit discussion to the first 30 minutes so that interested parties can attend that meeting.

I know that communication has been broached as a topic of discussion. I anticipate that communication, the Senior Center, Parking, the current location of the Cushing Park book drop, the Clipper City Rail trail (and keeping the Battis Grove name alive) are some of the topics to be considered.

I will also provide a copy of a letter I am sending to both Mayor Holaday and Town Manager Harrington of Salisbury with a traffic mitigation suggestion when the Hines Bridge closes.

Of course any other topic on anyone’s mind is fair game. The meeting will be limited to two hours with the possible recess included in that time to visit the Planning and Development meeting.

Finally, any blogsters, message board managers, or media, whether on-line or traditional, are encouraged to use and redistribute any and all information that is posted on this blog. I urge everyone to invite a friend!

Over and out.

No comments: