Thursday, May 14, 2009

Plum Crazy

Triple-D and I ventured over to the other side of the island this morning to grab a bite to eat at that new place, Plum Nuts ... or Plum Crazy.

Suffice it to say that I now have indigestion - although we did meet up with 2 other neighbors, one of whom I'd never met, and had a good chat.

Local hangouts are good places to get story ideas ...

Anyway, it's a nice airy spot (in contrast to Mad Martha's at least) and I'm sure with all the Plum Crazy merchandise - and wine and beer - they have in there, it will be full of tourist types sooner rather than later.

I'm not knocking Mad Martha's by any stretch of the imagination. Until the new Taffy's opens and I can cast my judgment down on that, MM's is still my most favoritest breakfast place.

2 comments:

Bubba said...

Indigestion ?

Gillian Swart said...

Oui ... well, it's gone now. The eggs benedict were repeating on me, if that's the proper term.