Saturday, May 9, 2009

Grab a copy

I just saw a copy of The Liberator, while shopping at Woodman's Farm Stand. I saw the headline
KLODENSKI FOR MAYOR?
and I laughed out loud. The clerk thought I was nuts, which is not that far off ... but that's beside the point.
I bought the paper, pamphlet or newsletter (I'm not sure yet what to call it) because it was so apropos given yesterday's startling revelations. You know the revelations that were forced out because it was printed in a paper, in some other town.
I'm not giving kudos to anyone, especially not myself. On Wednesday, I was chatting with someone who out of nowhere started talking about the mayoral salary and unhappiness with said salary, and - if I had not been sulking about cutbacks at the Current - I might have asked that person why they were bringing that up at that juncture.
Anyway ... I know Ron Klodenski a little bit and I think he'd be good.
But is he willing? Read the damn Liberator and find out for yourself!
Actually, it doesn't say, but it's a good issue.
Also in there is a piece about the Waterfront Trust and its chairman, Cliff Goudey. Jim Roy (or whoever wrote it) does a good job of explaining the motivations behind the people who fought the re-appointment.

2 comments:

Tom Salemi said...

Umm, what exactly would the kudos be for?

I like the color along the right, btw.

Gillian Swart said...

Thanks, Tom. It was per your suggestion. I still can't find a good color for the post titles though.

About the kudos ... I think it's a word you used and it stuck in my head.