Thursday, July 8, 2010

Introducing Newburyport.com

Wow, this guy has re-launched this website ...

I've really tried to stay out of the advertising scramble with Newburyport Business, but I wish this guy (Elliot) the best!

I am excited to announce the relaunch of Newburyport.com this past week, a domain name I bought a couple of years ago, which now resembles Lowell.com. If I can get this new site to earn as much as Lowell.com, the ROI will be less than 2 years. My team will be managing the sales, and I will be spending next weekend in Newburyport, a ...great summer vacation spot on the Massachusetts North Shore." (Elliotsblog.com)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gillian,

That guy strikes me as what my younger brother would call a 'dink'.

- The Carrot

Elliot Silver said...

Gillian,

Thanks for the post about Newburyport.com and for the good wishes. If you can think of anything that would help improve the website, I would love to hear it and will do my best to make it happen.

----

The Carrot,

I think your impression is wrong, although I am not entirely sure what a dink is. :)