Sunday, August 8, 2010

I've been out of touch

Hey there, my cat is gone, my mother is in the hospital (same week as cat disappeared) and in general I'm out of touch.

Of course, I always WAS somewhat out of touch anyway ...

But thank you all for your concern!

And hey, if I recall correctly, there were some legal bills that came floating in at the last moment at the end of FY09 ... from the mayor's office. It has happened before, and I'm sure it will happen again.

Let's not bicker and argue and who killed who.

2 comments:

Dan Sweeney said...

Sorry to hear about your Mom, hope things geet better for her. The cat, well,cats, ya know!You can only wait for them.

The Sewer Legal bills are a story in their own. Seems the ententful Mis-information from the corner office and the sewer chair on this issue have a purpose to support decisions made many months ago.

Mary said...

Sorry to hear about your mother. I had been wondering what you were up to, since your posts weren't showing up in my feed. Hope that you are reunited with your furry companion soon. Sending healing thoughts to your mom and a hug to you.