Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday housekeeping

I have re-arranged stuff a little (How long could we all look at the same YouTube videos of Everett mayors, city solicitors and Alderman?), deleted a couple of things and added a couple of blogs to my bloglist.

I have to confess that, except for a couple of exceptions, I'm really bad at following other people's blogs. But when I hear of or read a good one, I follow along - and if I like it, I stick it on here for your potential enjoyment.

Then I read individual posts as they appear on my log.

And I have to add that I got a couple of Newburyport blogs that I either did not know existed (Newburyport Deep Sea Fishing) or had forgotten about (2B2 Flyby) off this post, from September, by Ari Herzog.

How I forgot about 2B2 Flyby is beyond me, since I love that airport!

I also don't know how I missed Ari's post back then - it must have been during my "dark period," as I now refer to it. Actually, I think my dark period came later, so it must have been during the "light period" when things started to develop with the Globe.

Whatever!

Also new:

that damn redhead, by fellow Michigander Stacy Lukas and also found through AriWriter. I love her tag "... consider the hair a warning label."

seagardensandglass, a new blog written by my sister Sarah (the one who lives in Gloucester).

Enjoy!

P.S. Where do you think X went off to? I hope s/he is OK ...

No comments: